Serves: 6 (Serving Size: 1/6 pan)
- 1 bag frozen blueberries (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsps. all purpose flour
- 4 Tbsps. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsps. lemon juice
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. cold unsalted butter
- ? cup 1% milk
- Butter a 1-qt baking dish and preheat oven to 400?F.
- Place the blueberries in a bowl and toss with 1 Tbsp. flour and 2 Tbsps. sugar.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle lemon juice over the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, sift the 1 cup flour, baking powder and remaining 2 Tbsps. sugar. Work the butter in with your fingertips.
- Moisten with the milk and drop by Tbsps. onto the blueberries. The cobbler topping should be somewhat crumbly, not too moist.
- Bake at 400?F for about 30-35 minutes.
- Let set up for 10 minutes before serving.