Serves: 9 (Serving Size: 1/6 of pan)
- 1 cup flour
- ? cup cornmeal
- ? cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ? tsp. salt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 2 Tbsp. canola or grape seed oil
- Preheat oven to 425? F. Spray 8x8-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in blueberries.
- In a small bowl beat the egg and add milk and oil. Stir.
- Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir just until the ingredients are blended.
- Pour batter into baking pan. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.