very one of the ingredients in this tasty snack mix helps to
either lower LDL ("bad") cholesterol and triglycerides or raise HDL ("good") cholesterol. Since nuts and dried fruit are concentrated
sources of calories, be sure to stick to just one serving a day of this trail mix to help control your weight while you improve your
cholesterol. I like to take this mix to work and enjoy it as a satisfying snack.
- 1 1/4 cups Seapoint Farms dry roasted lightly salted edamame
- 1 4-ounce bag Flanigan Farms chopped walnuts (about 1 cup)
- 1 2.5-ounce bag Flanigan Farms whole shelled almonds (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 2-ounce bag Flanigan Farms shelled pistachios (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 packed cup Newman?s Own organic raisins
Measure all of the ingredients into a large bowl. Stir well. Use a 1/4-cup measuring cup to measure level portions into 14 individual snack size zipper bags.
Each 1/4 cup serving contains: