Citrus Grilled Vegetables
Serves: 4-6 (Serving size: 1 cup vegetables)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ? tsp. ground cumin
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary or ? tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 red bellpepper, seeded and cored and sliced into 6 large pieces
- 3 large carrots, sliced lengthwise into ? inch thick strips
- 1 medium-sweet onion such as Texas or red, sliced into ? inch rounds
- 2 summer squash, such as zucchini, yellow squash or pattypan, sliced lengthwise ? inch thick
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add vegetables to the citrus mixture and toss. Let sit for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat barbecue to a medium heat and grill vegetables until slightly soft.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.